I am really excited about this week. I found a wonderful door to share with you. First lets get to last weeks featured photo:
Ana from Wonderland did a wonderful job with this capture. Isn’t it stunning?
Okay now for my door.
I actually found this door by chance. My husband and I were walking on of the walking streets and we decided to go all the way to end, which we never had. This door is placed between two shops. I wonder where it leads.
Want to join in the fun?
How it works:
1. The challenge is to take a picture of the same item theme every week. For example I am going to take pictures of doors (I know, it is a bit odd of a choice). The theme can be anything, it is up to you. If you want to take 52 pictures of flowers, go for it, if you want to take 52 pictures of your neighbors dog, go for it!
2. Anyone can join the challenge at anytime.
3. A new link up beings on Wednesday and is open until Monday.
4. Every Wednesday I will feature my favorite pictures from your pictures from the previous week.
1. Follow me somewhere (google, networked blogs, twitter or facebook) if you can.
3. Give some others in the link up some comment love.
3. Link back to me if you can. (button coming sometime in the future..)