First of all the bump:
I will actually be 39 weeks here in a couple of days. I feel like the baby has done a lot of growing over the last couple of weeks. I am more than ready for it to come out! And that is really all I have to say about that (yep… I am totally tired of this whole pregnant thing….)
Now to the award. I have really just started blogging on here some what regularly again, so I was surprised to see that Jess from My Child-Centered Life had given me a Liebster Award! A big thank you to her, as it was a reminder that people do actually read my blog sometimes. Be sure to stop by and say hello to her.
So how does it work?
The Liebster Award is given to bloggers, by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say, “You are doing a great job.” It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it is also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers! When you receive the award you post eleven random facts about yourself, and answer eleven questions from the person who nominated you. You pass the award onto eleven other blogs, (make sure you let them know they were nominated.) and ask them eleven questions. You are not allowed to nominate the blog that nominated you.
Here are the questions Jess had for us:
- What are your goals for your blog? This blog has always just been a outlet for me to write and share whatever I want. It is still that. I think sharing stories with another is great and I find the blogging community such a great place to find myself within.
- What are your hopes for your child? That they grow up knowing who they are, and are strong independent people when they are ready to venture out on their own.
- What’s the last thing you do when you go to sleep at night? Read.
- What is the thing that you do for yourself, when you get that deserved 10 minutes? I have a bath. It is my chill out and relax place.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? I hope to find that my design and photography business has grown to a comfortable place.
- If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Right now I would love to be on some tropical beach paradise!
- What kind of mom would you say that you are? Ask me again when I am not pregnant with two toddlers….
- What kind of mom would your friends say that you are? Honestly I have no idea.
- Red wine or white? White, but I don’t ever drink wine.
- What kind of pets do you have? None at the moment.
- How is your relationship with your parents? Much better now than it was when I was younger.
And my questions:
1. What is the best book you have read in the last year?
2. What was your best holiday?
3. What is your favorite part about blogging?
4. What’s the strangest talent you have?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. If you could pick a book you’ve read to make into a movie, which one would you choose?
7. What are the most important 3 things in your life?
8. What is something most people don’t know about you?
9. Are you addicted to any Facebook games? If so, which ones?
10. What is your favorite social media site?
11. If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?