I don’t think I have ever participated in the Sunday Social, but I have always wanted to! So this week I am going to do it!
Here are this weeks questions along with my answers:
1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch? That’s a good questions. Honestly movies generally don’t freak me out. I know when I was young Freddy Krouger (is that spelt right?) really freaked me out and gave me nightmares… but I was like 7 at the time. I think The Ring is kind of creepy, but terrifying.. not really.
2. Would you ever travel alone? Yes. Right now in particular, I would love to be on a beach, by myself relaxing under the warm sun……….. sorry you lost me in a day dream for a moment there.
3. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but can’t? Bluebloods. I think the cast is great, and it seems like the type of show I would enjoy. However I have yet to make it completely through the first episode. And I can not figure out why…
4. What is one daring activity on your bucket list? Well… to begin with… I would need a bucket list. BUT… I think if I did have one, skydiving would be on that list. Cliff jumping also. Something about jumping off a cliff in to some crystal clear pool of water just sounds fantastic… if I could work up the courage to do it.
5. What activities do you like to do alone? Have a bath. Seriously.. if I am having a bath, it is because I am trying to be alone. I want peace and quiet. I want to be alone with my book or thoughts. Oh darn… I just remembered that we just moved into a house that has no bath…. new alone time place needed!!