I will be honest, I started this post very different. It started out to be a pity party about how sick I am, but honestly I am tired to writing downer posts. So I have decided to write a list of some good that is happening in my life right now.
1. Olivia’s birthday is on Saturday. She will be one years old. This is exciting, and to celebrate we are having a small party at a play place on Sunday.
2. Olivia has started to say a couple words. Tak (thank you in danish) and hej (hello or goodbye in danish).
3. Elisabeth’s language seems to be improving as well as her association. This is great!
4. I had a really good month of business, and I think I am finally in the positive in income after purchasing my new camera and building the studio.
5. The sun is shinning today.
6. Julius’s language is also coming along great, so much that he is catching up with his sister. It is great to be able to have some sort of conversation with him.
7. My Danish is coming a long well. I think I should be able to pass my final exam this November/December.
8. We have finally paid off our TV
9. Fall is coming, which means great scenery for pictures.
10. I have met a couple wonderful people lately that I hope to get know better.
So there is some positive in my life right now. I think it is important to remember that even though life seems impossible at times (and boy it sure does right now), there is always SOMETHING positive if you are willing to see it. I need to remind myself of this more.
I was going to save these for another day, but a while back I went to an indoor rain forest and took some pictures. Here are some butterfly pictures: