It arrived! This morning my 180 Kit from Shaklee arrived. This means tomorrow I will be starting my 30 days of following the Shaklee turn around program.
The program normally goes for 90 days, but to be honest, I just can not afford more than one more. The product is not actually sold here, and I am super luck that Michelle is located in the UK and was nice enough to have it shipped to her, and then she shipped it to me. This means extra shipping costs making it more costly for me.
But it’s okay, I don’t have big weight loss goals. I am more looking for a reset of my body. To get into better eating habits and to kit start some weight loss.
I am not usually one to follow in the whole diet thing, however so many bloggers have had such luck with this product, and again Michelle has inspired me to give it a try. You can read her story here.
So here is my plan for the next month:
1. Stick to the Shaklee program. This means meal bars, shakes and fruit and veggies in the day as well as the snack bars that were provided.
2. I am going to give the tea and the metabolism boosting pills a try as well.
3. I am only going to drink water, tea and coffee.
4. I am NOT going to be too strict on dinner, and just do what we usually do. I usually aim for healthy here, but sometimes 3 starving cranky children means something easy and quick.
5. NO FAST FOOD.
6. I am going to start a c25k for my excerise.
7. To try and keep myself accountable, I am going to do my best to try and blog about it every day. I am going to be honest about the entire journey.
This will all start tomorrow.
And I just want to point out.. I did not receive the Shaklee for free, or in exchange for writing about it. I paid for it because I think it is a good product. I will let you know what I think about it, whether positive or negative over the next month.
Tomorrow I will let in you on some stats, and I plan to update them once a week.
Wish me luck!
Ignore the changing look with the blog. I am playing around with a new look, but just doing designs in small chunks.