Happy Wednesday everyone. Choosing my favorite picture between last weeks two participants was kind of difficult, but here it is:
I just love it. Bek, you did a beautiful job!
Now on to my lovely door photo:
I really love red doors. A red door on a yellow house? Even better! This house actually had two red doors, however this one was slightly more interesting due to the window.
Want to join in the fun?
How it works:
1. The challenge is to take a picture of the same item theme every week. For example I am going to take pictures of doors (I know, it is a bit odd of a choice). The theme can be anything, it is up to you. If you want to take 52 pictures of flowers, go for it, if you want to take 52 pictures of your neighbors dog, go for it!
2. Anyone can join the challenge at anytime.
3. A new link up beings on Wednesday and is open until Monday.
4. Every Wednesday I will feature my favorite pictures from your pictures from the previous week.
1. Follow me somewhere (google, networked blogs, twitter or facebook) if you can.
3. Give some others in the link up some comment love.
3. Link back to me if you can. (button coming sometime in the future..)
That’s it! Easy Right?