I hope you all had a good weekend. Unlike a lot of you I spent mine alone. And it was perfect. My husband took the kids to the grandparents and I got some much needed alone time. Athough I did not get everything done that I wanted to, here are some things that I did:
1. Re-designed my website (again).
2. Bought a framework for WP that I can use for my future business
3. Decided on a name for my future business
4. Bought a web domain for said business
5. Went on two photo walks which reminded me how much I really do love photography
6. Started over on a portrait that I have been working on for months… and made awesome progress on it
So I made a lot of small steps forward, and this made for a great, productive weekend. I am also a bit clearer in my head. The kiddos get home around 9am and I am excited to see them. I missed them!
Now to share some photos!